Friday 14 September 2012

Three6Five_Girls_04

Adding_Flats

On [Three6Five_Girls_03] I posted the finished Linework of Aug_6th. The only 365_Gurl (so far) who's not showing any cleavage. Here she is again, this time with added flats. . 





AUG_06_WIP02

Still kept the LineArt Black on here, that'll change as I keep working on this. The plan is to create the illusion that the Linework isn't there by coloring it just a tad darker than the flat which it contains, here's an example: [MAY_22 (WIP_03)] Nothing really special planned 4 this piece, I am gonna do a lot more lighting tests before I actually start adding in depth layers, I find that if U test out were the light should hit and were the shadows should be instead of randomly adding darker and lighter layers 2 the work the overall aesthetics of the piece looks a lot nicer (kinda obvious I know...)







Super-Oldie_Alert


Fifi_Fuckdoll_02

One of the 1st Pieces I ever did on Photoshop. Originally designed as a Birthday present 4 that writer I spoke about on [JUGGA-POST_09] One of the 1st times that I ever drew Ms. Fuckdoll. Originally she had a lot more piercings, maybe someday I'll revert back 2 this original design of her.

No comments: