Sunday 9 September 2012

JUGGA-POST_09

Wassup Kids? This month has started off very slow when referring 2 my Creation / Inspiration Bank. . . meaning, the situations at the house were I'm currently staying at are fuckin' shit, so It's making me loose my interest in my projects. . . That aside, I do have some good news! 1stly that I found this pic in my secret Folders. . .


FifiFucked_WIP01

I rarely do Futa, but when I do I take my sweet time with them. This fucking bitch up here is known as "Filthy" Fifi Fuckdoll and is the creation of the insane writer Terry Stokes [TS_F.Fifi_Story] I found this Work In progress 2day, a project which I had started working on quite some time ago but which I lost interest in and sidelined. . . until now. Theres a lot of work 2 be done on there, but the foundation 4 the piece is already laid out quite nicely, only thing that looks out of place 2 me right now is that nipple pointing upwards. . . gotta fix that up. This work made me wanna go back and perhaps do a Jugga-Oldies post [Jugga-Oldies_01] on the Triple F pieces that I've done in the past, look out 4 that!

Aug_Twins(linework)_WIP_04

Here they are again, those Twin Three6Five Gurls who just don't wanna be finished. Yet another WIP, The background is almost done, and so R their tattoos, just gotta add in a few more, those two barcodes that make everyone on DA uncomfortable and the LW will be 100% Complete and ready 2 be placed up on my DA and HF Galleries. 

I'm pleased with how the hair came out, still keeping my old school ways. . . If U not sure who the Three6Five Gurls are you can always go back in time and check out all the T6F_G Posts up on this blog, like this last one: [Three6Five_Girls_03]

No comments: