Thursday 16 August 2012

Jugga-Oldies_01

Divas_to_Thank.

I got a lotta shit 2 talk about within 2day and 2morrow. Just wanna make sure these next 2 posts are crazy, sexy-ass posts. So. . . To kick things off I wanna talk about this oldie right here:


Rhythm and Blues Thumbnail
Check it Out on DA: [link]

Now this piece was one of the last pieces were I sketched the Linework Traditionally, did the whole piece on half of an A4. Initially laid out the foundation with a clutch pencil and later inked it to clean it up. I designed the work 'cos i thought it would be cool 2 have an iPod thumbnail 4 R&B Music, and It was, considering I only listen 2 it 'cos I'm obsessed with Divas? and just. . . basically hot women who publicly hold long rods in their hands. . . and even though I was referring 2 microphones, this next work links up something that I only found out a few days ago.

















Ice Cream Bar
Check Her Out on H. Foundry: [link]

2nd Oldie, Yes! I am gonna keep posting my old works until I run out of them. 
This cutie on the left is an OC Idea that I have who I might transform into a Three 6 Five Gurl, her name is Selena Celia. She's based on 2005 - 2006 Melina Perez, a Female Pro-Wrestler who used 2 be signed 2 WWE. If U don't know exactly what I'm talking about here U go: [2005 MNM] [flexible_diva] [hottie_in_pain]  [red_haired_grappler] Melina is one fuckin'-hot Puta, straight from California. Her Big Hair and Latin-American facial features make her a clear choice 4 me 2 use as Reference. Getting back 2 the MAIN_main subject here though, Selena Celia is sucking a big cock, and so Are these two: [Nicki_M.] [Gag_Queen] For some (Unconscious) reason I like drawing facial profiles of girls sucking cocks spewing Cum or Pre-Cum. In the next Post, I'ma talk some more about my reference secrets and will get in2 depth about Martha Zolanski and her Plastic Palace. . . so stay tuned!

No comments: