Thursday 9 August 2012

Better. Faster. Brand_New.

So If U've read the recent Journal Entry that I posted on my DA [link] U know that I've been through some pretty fucked up things these past weeks. I'm not gonna talk about that now tho, what I wanna do now is Showcase some more exclusive shit from my side that U'll only catch on this Blog. The reason I'm mentioning that I've had some rough times lately is because as soon as I regained the mental capacity and strength that I needed 2 get back 2 drawing I got back into it... Better and faster than ever. With that being said I wanna get back 2 a piece that has been in the development stage 4 quite some time. . . 



Rae_TakesIt (WIP_03)

That's the one, the Nasty-Ass Pic I'm doing 4 the H. Foundry crowd. You can check out the details right here: [R&B_Divas Get FUCKED-UP!] The reason why this pic is taking so long. . . aside from the fact that I was out of action for a week and a half is that I've kinda lost interest now. I'm contemplating rearranging some things and making a "clean" version that I can post on DA, Maybe swap the dick she sucking 2 a lollipop and cover her up a lil' bit. . . I'm not sure if the owner of the OC would appreciate that tho. We'll see how it goes. Aside from her Ball-Sack piercings, the LineArt is almost 100% complete.

If Ya'll have been tuning in 2 my DA then Ya'll know that I've recently started painting straight on canvas without laying out some linework first. Well, I've really been enjoying that! As a matter of fact, I've got some of that right here. . . 






Doodles_01 - 2012 WWE
Check it Out on DA: [link]

The idea started while I was going through some amazing DA Galleries, artists would doodle random pictures on a single long sheet and post it. I'm a huge wrestling fan, been that way since small, so I put those 2 together and came up with the result on the left. 

"D. Bryan Dawg!" That quote was taken from the former Smackdown commentator "Booker T". Bryan is one of the most talented and non-selfish individuals in WWE right now, hasn't won a match in ages but is somehow still placed in main events and still gets an insane ovation every time he walks out 2 the ring. The D. Bryan sketch was my 1st attempt ever at anything like this, I finished it in about an hour. I had dedicate that 2nd Sketch to Kane, a true veteran who still gives me chills and leaves me in awe everytime he makes his entrance through the red Smoke clouds.

Finally I had 2 draw my 2nd favorite athlete ever, Brock Lesnar! Initially I wanted 2 add Paul Heyman 2 the mix but with every sketch I kinda complicated my life a little so I decided 2 chill with that. That Lesnar piece took me like 3 - 4 hours 2 finish. Spent a lot of time working on that T-Shirt. I really liked how dis-formed Lesnar came out looking, It's that Peter Chung Influence I keep goin' back 2, after adding layers and layers of detail I started noticing that Simon Bisley was also creeping up from the inspiration pool. 

Bottom line is that I plan to take this further! I started with another one of these pieces 2day, and here it is, straight from the .psd document. . . 


The_Radicalz (WIP_01)

CHRIS BENOIT! Not the Roid Addict / Murderer / Lunatic, but the Rabid Wolverine, Toothless Aggression! Canadian Crippler! Former World Heavyweight Champion! Chris Benoit! In this one you can Really start 2 see the Bisley influence (specially on the work I did on his veins) Again - strange proportions as a result of not having clean / neat linework 2 form boundaries 4 me. I'm diggin' it so far tho. . . oh! and the best part is that there R going 2 be four of these, If UR a true wrestling fan U'll know the other three members of The Radicalz. I wanna draw them next 2 each other, might even add in a grunge background and some sick graffiti style words spelling out the faction's name, so. . . look out 4 that.

No comments: