Monday 6 August 2012

Three6Five_Girls_03

On August 06th 2012

Out of nowere I find an Old sketch which was originally commissioned by this chick who lives in my building, we had some problems and so I decided 2 stop working on it. . . until 2day. So I tagged her with a Barcode and named her AUG_06.

 AUG_06 (Initial LineArt)
Check Her Out on DA: [link]

I know I said the next Three 6 Five Gurls would be twins and I haven't forgotten about that, Im'a get 2 that in a minute, first though I wanna talk about Aug_06th's location. I decided that I want the JUGGA-MANSION to be located in my home Country of CUBA, I've always wanted 2 draw caribean sceneries and now I got my wish. So Aug_06th is standing near a balcony, the scene you see behind her is coming from an Open Window. To get an idea of what the final colored version is gonna look like you can imagine a darkish / rainy tropical afternoon, around 17:00 hours. Another detail I wanna point out is my logo on the top left corner, that's not gonna go in the final, instead I'm gonna design a graffitti style front spelling out "JUGGANAUT" on her Cap.


AUG_Twins(LineWork)_WIP_01

On the left you can see the Twins, like I mentioned before, works in progress. I'm thinking about going more cartoonish with this one. . . Gathering references from Japanese Artists. Guys like Peter Chung [Aeon_Flux_01] [Aeon_Flux_02] [Aeon_Flux_03] I'll always be amazed by his very intrieguin style, those long lanky figures, his use of strange camera angles. . . A true genius. Another Artist I'm looking at is a Hentai artist called Niku Ringo famous for his insane sketches of Fan-Art Futanari Art. [NIPPON-IMPOSSIBLE_01] [NIPPON-IMPOSSIBLE_02] [Niku_Ringo_Art] I love how he draws his nipples, how everything is extra exagerrated. That's something along the lines of what I'm going 4 with the Twins. You can obviously expect my personal twist in there aswell though, a lot of tattoos, heavy lineart on the hair that kinda stuff.

No comments: