Tuesday 18 September 2012

4RM_Da_Gym_02

Yes! I'm at it again, sitting at the gym in my mom'z house posting more hot shit. Just in case U missed the last "4RM_Da_Gym" Post, here's a link 2 it: [4RM_Da_Gym] U can catch some sick lineart and the Piece I dedicated 2 Vinnie Jones on there. . .


AUG_06_WIP03

Here we are again, another WIP of Aug_6th, just been working on adding depth 2 her, check out the Logo on the Cap. thinking about tattooing that on my arm. In case U don't know what this piece on the left is all about follow the white Rabbit. . . [Three6Five_Girls_04]

wanna take this opportunity 2 let ya'll know that I'll be leaving 2 Europe on Friday, and as a result I won't be posting any new art until I get back, which will be on the 29th of September. Sorry Guyz. The good news is that I will be there 2 look 4 new sources of inspiration and that I will be going BACK to my roots and will be drawing quite a few A4 Traditional-Medium sketches. I got a request from this group on DeviantArt called [HandDrawnGoodness] that I join them, and I did, promised them that I'd do some Traditional-Medium work and post it on their Gallery. . . so that's exactly what I intend 2 do.






Another_Fuckdoll_Piece



Fifi_Comic_LW
Check it Out on DA: [link]

This one I did on A3, in Graphite Pencils covered by Fineliner-Ink, B4 I went Photoshop crazy. Was initially supposed 2 be a part of a series of pages, but I got over it. . . wouldn't be the last Fifi-Fuckdoll Comic I got over. The speech bubbles will always be blank I guess. . . My style has evolved in a lot of ways since this though. . . ok. Kids, I'm gonna go now but nt B4 letting anyone who reads this blog know that I will miss writing these. . . Another thing is. . . I got told that I posted sick links on here so here u GO!

Fap 2 That! U'll hear 4RM Me again in October.

No comments: