Thursday 6 September 2012

Quicky_01

Doing a doodle of Chris Benoit [JUGGA-POST_07] made me think I could 4get about Linework. . . I was wrong. I definitely need that shit. Even though I'm working on the shit I love most in slow motion night now I've managed 2 get some work done. . .


Aug_Twins(linework)_WIP_03

The last Aug_Twins WIP was in color remember? I went a step back and decided 2 finish the LW 1st. Covering them up with tattoos, long ass nails and piercings. Can't wait 2 start coloring them in and adding depth tho. 

Reason why the cropped Version of the piece on the left has the nipples blurred is 'cos I submitted that same pic on a non-mature content site and I'm 2 lazy 2 save another JPEG off the OG .psd document. Hope u digging' the progress so far. U can expect the finished LW on my DA and HF soon. 

No comments: