Sunday 2 September 2012

La Vida Es Un Carnaval

Shake the Pain Away. . . 

The Dancing Skeleton is finally finished! I'ma post the finished version of it just now, 1st I wanna state that that illustration was initially intended 4 another purpose. That purpose being a big (Under Construction) Piece involving my girl Ezmeralda Femi. (read all about it right here: [And After Some Research. . .] ) I'll get back 2 that Illustration at a later stage, 4 now here's some new work 4RM my side. . .


Shake The Pain Away
Check it Out on DA: [link]

There U go, a Graphic Design / Illustration Hybrid, something I hadn't done since I graduated with my BA in Graphics Last Year. In This old post [Plastic_Palace_Concept_01] I mentioned that I took ugly away from the canvas which he was initially intended 4 to enter him in a competition, that Competition is a local (South African) Competition called the "Makhulu Polane T Shirt Design Competition" were 1st Prize is R20 000, a sweet sum of cash that I wouldn't mind getting' my hands on right now, so If U support me, if U dig my art go 2 this website [link] on the 7th of September or after and vote 4 Shake That Pain Away!

Now that that's outta the way I wanna get back 2 Voodoo 2 close off this post, 1stly check out this older post 2 see what exactly I'm talking' about: [JUGGA-POST_04] There's both the LW and the finished piece called "Voodoo Resurrected" on there. She's got a Celia Cruz inspired tattoo on her left shoulder, here's that very design. Done traditionally with Fine Liners and black markers. . .


La Vida Es Tat Design LW
Check it Out on DA: [link]

No comments: