Wednesday 11 July 2012

JUGGA-POST_04

"Evil_Cell-Music" [link] [link]

So remember way back in [JUGGA-POST_01] when I mentioned that I was doing a piece dedicated 2 the almighty, all powerful, all-sneaky... Dragon Ball Z Villain "Cell" [link]? Well here is the next WIP.png of it!

Cell's_1st_Form (WIP_02)

Yeah so I struggled a lot with his left hand but finally got it 2 a point were I think it's believable. The 1st WIP looked really "Human" right? Had U goin' 4 a second huh? U thought... "how the fuck is that gonna look like Cell?" well BAM! there U go, just added his ugly-ass face, kinda reminds me of Reptile from Mortal Kombat, I guess it's because of the smaller eyes. 

If U didn't guess it by now I am not trying 2 copy the original Drawings of Cell exactly, I'm adding my own spin 2 it, as-Usual. As of right now I'm still adding on the Cell armor 2 the "Sexy_Eddie" sketch I had done earlier. The wings R gonna be fun 2 draw. . . I'm also thinking about adding some ambient smoke clouds 2 the BG / FG. I'll see how it goes tho. Once the LineWork is 100% complete I will be uploading it 2 my DA Gallery [Jugga's DA Gallery] which is in desperate need of some new work. 



VOODOO LESSON

The following is a follow up 2 [JUGGA-POST_02] which, If U didn't know is about my OC, Voodoo. . . Who I am planning 2 give a "real name" to, I figured that "Voodoo" is her. . . Super villain name? Exactly who she is or were she comes from hasn't really been thought up yet, all I know is that she's Cuban, knows her way around Black Magic and is one fine-ass Puta. . . So she gotta have a Cuban name and surname. What U are about 2 see is a finished Illustration of her which I did at the end of last year. This one really established a Look 4 her, check it out. . . 


U Do VooDoo Mothafucka (Finished LineWork)
Check it Out on DA: [link]
Check it Out on H. Foundry: [link]


VooDoo Resurrected
Check it Out on DA: [link]
Check it Out on H. Foundry: [link]

No comments: