Tuesday 17 July 2012

JUGGA-POST_05

What's Goin' On?! Don't have much 2 say 2day except that I'm working hard as hell, trying 2 finish off the 4 pieces I got in the lab right now. I thought I'd give ya'll a sneak peak to how the MAY_22 [WIP_01] [WIP_02] Piece is coming along, here's another WIP. . . 




MAY_22 (WIP_03)

While U trying 2 figure out what the final is gonna look like you can check out this LineArt I did a while back for my OC Caprice Belova, the Russian Fighter. . . 




Caprice Belova (LW)
Check her Out on DA: [link]
Check her Out on H. Foundry: [link]

This LineArt is nice, but it doesn't even scratch the surface of how crazy the full colored version turned out 2 be, it is one of my favorite pieces from what I've done so far. I owe a big thanks to my room mate who kept coming up with these crazy ideas. The LineArt doesn't have any tattoos added 2 it and it doesn't have a background, initially it was just gonna be a character profile of her with no background, but. . . Due 2 the high dosage of inspiration that I got from the Graphic Novel that I was reading at the time, Simon Bisley's Slaine (The Horned God) [slaine cover] I decided 2 give it a BG and have the close up shot be inside a panel. If U scout through my galleries on DA and HF U'll find the finished version, otherwise U can wait a few more days 4 it right here.

No comments: