Sunday 15 July 2012

And After Some Research. . .

I finally found out who she is. Incase U haven't seen the finished LW on my DA or H. Foundry accounts here she is again, another WIP of Ezmeralda Femi (formerly known as VooDoo). . . 




LMDLM_FrontProfile(WIP)_03

So after some Research of the Yoruba Religion, which is something I grew up knowing as "Brujeria" or "Santeria" in Ciego De Avila, Cuba. I discovered that there were eight Orishas, Demi Gods that each represented a certain aspect of Humanity here on Earth. Each has certain colors and numbers that represent him / her. Because they're Demi-Gods non of them are either Good nor Evil, they have human characteristics so they act according 2 their mood, if their angry they destroy. They rely on their worshipers on Earth 2 make offerings 2 them in order 2 keep them happy. In Ezmeralda's case I chose the Orisha Chango [link] [link] [link] for her to represent, a Hot-Headed, short tempered Orisha who loves sex and partying, playing Drums and practicing African dances, his numbers are 4 and 6 and his colors are Red and White, he's also represented by a 2 Sided Axe. U can expect all of these factors 2 influence the aesthetics of Ezmeralda from now on. . . Check out one of the 1st ever Sketches I made of her. . . 



Nasty Kisses of Death (LW)
Check it Out on DA: [link]

So this one was done February 5th, 2011. U can tell I've improved since then [colored version]

In the LMDLM piece that I'm working on she will be standing at the center of it very still with clouds of smoke circling her, around her will be Demons (with Chango's characteristics) who will be dancing about. I'm gonna use the same technique I used on BJ_Study01 [MamaBarb vs. QueenBee] with the splashes of cum to create an illusion of movement for the demons. The piece will be full color with a crazy detailed background. 






VooDoo Sketch 01 (LW)
Check it Out on DA: [link]

On the Left is another 1 of the 1st conceptual sketches that I made of VooDoo. . . Done on February 4th, 2011. U can check a whole bunch of old sketches and shit on my DA Scrapbook, right here: [scrapbook] 

No comments: