Monday 24 December 2012

JUGGA-POST_10

1Day2_Christmas Post

What the fuck is up peepz? It's 1 day 'till Christmas and what better day 2 update this blog than 2day? I got a couple of pieces I wanna share on here, as well as some ideas and thoughts 4 future works. . . as always Gotta keep evolving. Gotta keep moving. 1st work I wanna put on here is a very special piece 2 me. . .


MiRaza_Tattoo_Flash
Check it Out on DA: [link]

I posted it on Deviant Art and simply asked which one u thought would look better on skin? More people said they were feeling the Black and Gray one over the Color version, so I went and got it done. . . 


MiRaza_Tattoo_Photo

Got it done in a Tattoo Parlor called Salvation Ink in Johannesburg, South Africa, still gotta go back and get some thicker lines and white ink though, that'll be sometime in January of next year. . . I got a lot of reference 4 this piece 4rm Nicki Minaj on her video [I Am Your Leader] the Big-Ass titties have become a trade mark of that Jugganaut Style so they had 2 make their presence felt and the Banner with "Mi Raza" written on it makes reference 2 the love I have 4 Hispanic People, Mis Latinos. 

The_2nd_Radical

4 the past months I've been talking about this Big Piece that I'm doing honoring one of my favorite wrestling factions. . . The Radicals [Better. Faster. Brand_New.] I finished off the 1st Radical Chris Benoit [JUGGA-POST_07] and now I'm working on the 2nd one, namely Eddie Guerrero. . . 


The_Radicalz(WIP_01)

Although I'm not sure how long this project will take 2 complete 'cos I always seem 2 get side tracked by another piece along the way, from what I can see so far it's gonna look crazy when It's done. . . might even amount 2 becoming my second Daily Deviation?! [D.D. Gallery Page] 

Moving On though. . . I wanna show U my latest Project. A Very strange character development project which I will be working on through out the Year [2013] (read more about it here: [Jugga-Update_Dec_3_2012] ) I won't be talking 2 much about these creatures right now, I'll leave it up 2 ur imagination 2 figure out what the fuck they are so. . . here U go. . .


DSpider_Ape


DBull_Lizard

No comments: